DOGGIY: A CUSTOM DOG TRACKSUIT


Been lazy blogging.........thus, here's 1 for today ^^

DoggIY: A Custom Dog Tracksuit



First, I can’t stop laughing at how ridiculously adorable this photo of Rocky the Maltese is. I mean really. Secondly, this is an awesome DIY idea!
Fashion blogger and designer Luxirare converted a kid-sized Adidas tracksuit into one perfectly tailored to her tiny dog. The process involves creating a new pattern and lots of draping and other technical sewing stuff, so it’s definitely one to tackle if you’ve got sewing skills! Even if you don’t, the photos on Luxirare alone are worth a look — the very last one is my favorite.

4 comments:

  1. Sleeping dog wear track suit is looking very nice! :)Pet Urn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very good Pet blog which is really interesting and knowledgeable. I really appreciate you for this good work keeps it up. You can also find a very good blog at Happy-Shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which one? There is no doubt small animals make a fantastic first pet, children find them fun and interesting and even adults melt under their cute looks and behaviour here

    ReplyDelete


  4. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete